12 Things You Wish You Did During Revision
1. Revised more (surprise, surprise)🙈
2. Gone through lecture notes
3. Actually read the books your tutor told you to read…
4. Going through articles instead of youtube videos
5. Group study sessions in the library instead of the bar 🍻
6. Getting a good night’s sleep before the exam, instead of panicking at 3am in the morning 😩
7. …Whilst in the foetal position
8. Been more organised, sticky notes, colour coordinated binders etc etc
9. But also stopped highlighting every. single. word.
10. Stopped comfort eating Oreos
11. Asked older students what the exam was actually like…duh!